Most people can be safely managed at home with rest, fluids and paracetamol. Please ensure you are registering your positive result with Service NSW website or App.
People at a higher risk should consider booking a Telehealth (Video) appointment with their GP to ensure the best care.
This includes those who:
- are unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated
- are aged >65 years
- are pregnant
- have comorbidities including
- lung disease, such as COPD, asthma or bronchiectasis
- cardiovascular diseases, such as hypertension
- obesity (body mass index > 30kgs/m2)
- immunocompromising conditions
- have chronic kidney disease
- have diabetes (type 1 or 2)
- have liver disease
- have significant neurological disorders, such as stroke or dementia
- suffer from some chronic inflammatory conditions
- have significant frailty or disability
- have severe mental health conditions.
If you are at all concerned please book a Telehealth (Video) consultation with your GP now