ATAGI have announced eligibility criteria to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine. Rozelle Total Health is commited to ensuring our patients have access to this.
Who is currently eligible?
- Patients who are 18 years and older and who have received their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months ago.
- Severely immunocompromised patients who have received their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago.
What does severely immunocompromised mean?
Patients with the following immunocompromising conditions:
- Blood-related cancers
- Recipients of a solid organ transplant with immunosuppresive therapy.
- Patients currently taking immunosuppressive medications
- Stem-cell transplant recipients
- Long term renal dialysis
We have opened up availability on the 25 November and 16 December. Please click this link to book and select COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic- BOOSTER DOSE- Pfizer
Please note we will be offering further clinics in January 2022.
Children turning 12
If your child is turning 12 in November or December we will contact you to offer an appointment at the appropriate time.
If you are unsure if you're eligible for a booster vaccine please book a telehealth consult with your regular GP here